1) Understand and obey job safety rules;
2) Familiarize with MSDS of hazardous substances within work scope;
3) Use tools, equipments and materials in accordance with procedures, instructions or safe trained methods;
4) Inform their supervisor or input Shears of any hazard, unsafe condition or practice and correct immediately when possible
5) Daily work for production daily report, down time report and PIMS process data tracking.
6) Check & notify the monthly production target and shut down plan, Carry out summary & categories of downtime which support production & maintenance department for initiating improvement.
7) QCP report, means Quality consistency program in process control .
8) Benchmark data collection and send to Group for making a summery table, and then for production tracking and analysis. Supporting production dept. to set up system of statistics and general analysis for output, quality, and consumption rates on daily-basis, weekly and monthly-basis.
9) Assist organize & join process trials, and the management of trial page system in share point.
organize special task force like process optimization, quality improvement, recovery systems improvement etc.
10) Prepare the monthly production report for LNF management meeting and the global production monthly report.
11) Responsible to notify 1st grade parameters change in LNF.
12) Support energy savings and cost saving activities at site.( EPEX pillar works, OEE, 5S checking and EPEX improvement knowledge training.)
13) Support to set up operate plant normal, involved in audit SOP etc.
14) Other improvement works.
Graduated in Engineering College, Bachelor or master degree, major in chemical or macromolecule materials engineering, English CET-6
Technical & operational knowledge in chemical manufacturing, Process Optimization, Management systems.
Minimum 3 years and above. If having experience in fiber manufacturing, you will be given priority.